As part of our commitment to e-safety, we have been working with our School Council Committee to devise a set of rules for ‘keeping safe on the computers’. We would like you to share this e-safety charter with your children at home. These rules will be displayed around school as a prompt for pupils in an effort to hi-light the importance of e-safety at every opportunity.
Bawnmore Community Infant School
Rules for staying safe on the computers
- We will ALWAYS ask an adult first if we can go on the internet or a computer
- We will tell an adult if anything strange comes up on the screen
- We will ALWAYS ask an adult if we can change the activity we are using
- We will not give people our phone number or address
- We will not send photographs of ourselves to people that we do not know
- We will take care of the computers and always use them properly
- If you break one of these rules then we will follow the ‘Good to be Green’ system.